The Marist School is an independent, fee-paying school. Please find below a breakdown of our annual costings and fees per academic group:
Fees and charges 2023-2024
Nursery: £3,950 per term (5 full days)
Reception: £3,900 per term
Years 1-2: £4,510 per term
Years 3-6: £5,075 per term
Years 7 – 13: £6,195 per term
Lunches are charged at £275 per term and are compulsory from Nursery – Year 10.
Individual lunches will be charged at £4.50 per day which will be automatically charged at the end of each term.
Tuition fees are reviewed annually, giving one term’s notice of any change. They include most books and stationery, but not examination or trip/field course fees, which are charged separately when incurred.
Also included in the tuition fees is personal accident insurance for every pupil which gives compensation for serious injury in cases where the School is not liable. It operates world-wide 365 days a year.
Fee invoices will be issued separately for each term at the end of the preceding term.
The Marist School accepts Childcare Vouchers in payment or part-payment of Nursery & Reception fees for any child from age three until the child celebrates their fifth birthday or for after-school clubs up until the pupil is 15 years old.
A term’s notice in writing (or a term’s fee in lieu of notice) is required before the removal of a pupil, the ceasing of an optional subject or a change in lunch requirements*.
(*lunch requirements only applicable to those in Years 11-13).
Living our commitment to Family Spirit, the school offers generous discounts for siblings.
Sibling discounts are applied to the basic tuition fees and are given to the youngest daughter/s and apply whilst two or more daughters are on the school roll.
2nd child- 10% Discount
3rd child- 35% Discount
4th and any subsequent child- 75% Discount
Breakfast Club – Prep Phase
We offer a breakfast club for all pupils in the Prep Phase: £5 per day 7.30am – 8.00am, including a light continental breakfast.
After School Care (Wrap Around Care)
After School Care (from Nursery to Year 2)
- Wraparound Club runs from 4 – 6pm.
- The first session is £8 (4 – 5pm) and includes a light tea consisting of a choice of sandwiches, a piece of cake, a drink and some fruit.
- The second session is £9 (5 – 6pm). Any collections after this incur additional charges.
Parents need to book sessions in advance and collect and sign out from the Early Years entrance.
- The first session is free and runs from 4.15 – 5.15pm. Pupils are offered fruit and a drink.
- The second session is £8 and runs from 5.15 – 6pm. A light tea will be offered, consisting of a choice of sandwiches, a piece of cake, a drink and some fruit. Attendance of this session needs to be confirmed in advance. Collection from Homework Study is by 6pm latest. Any collections after this incur additional charges.
Prep Homework Club is run in the Prep Library and parents collect and sign out from the Lower Hall.
A free homework club runs from 4 – 6pm and there is no need to book in advance.
Trips and Visits
Trips and visits are charged separately. The majority of these are relatively low cost but there are also optional international and domestic tours and trips planned at various points throughout the school.
The majority of co-curricular clubs and activities are run by internal school staff and are either free of charge or incur a nominal fee per term to cover additional resources and materials needed (i.e. cooking ingredients, materials for textiles etc). Some clubs, which are run by third parties (paddle boarding, horse riding and tennis for example) are chargeable.
Speech and Drama (LAMDA) and instrumental music lessons are available during the school day and are taught by our visiting teachers.
Minimum of 9 lessons per term:
Individual tuition: £280 per term
Shared lessons (group of two): £205 per term
Shared lessons (group of three): £185 per term
Theory (group of three): £105 per term
Tuition available for: Cello, Clarinet, Double Bass, Drums, Flute, Guitar, Keyboard, Oboe, Piano, Recorder, Saxophone, Singing, Trombone, Trumpet, Viola, Violin.
Speech and Drama
Individual tuition: £295 per term
Shared lessons: £230 per term
Nursery – Year 2: Included in fees
Included for all year groups, including Nursery.
We also offer financial discounts to Armed Forces’ families and teaching personnel.
Please contact the Bursary to discuss, 01344 624291.
School Fees Refund Scheme
A worthwhile insurance for a modest fee, which provides repayment of fees pro rata should you daughter be away from school because of illness for more than five days. The current premium is 1.37% of net fees. To opt-in to this scheme please contact the Bursary.
Nursery Education Funding scheme (NEF)
The Marist School has been accepted by the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead (RBWM) as an appropriate provider of Early Years education and pupils are therefore eligible to receive their free entitlement under the Nursery Education Funding scheme (NEF). The Marist School offers pupils access to their free entitlement when available in three-hour sessions (09.00 – 12.00), five mornings a week. No charge is made to parents for these hours. The fees above represent charges for the balance of hours and additional activities.
The Early Education Scheme is available from the term after a child’s 3rd birthday up to, and including, the term of their 5th birthday.
School Fees Points to Note
If you would like to purchase lunches termly, please contact the Bursary in advance of each term.
- Fees are payable before the first day of each term. All payments must be made in pounds sterling (£), by BACS transfer directly into the School’s bank account on or before the first day of term. Details are given on the invoice. Should fees remain outstanding after 4 weeks then the Governing Body will add a surcharge of up to 1.5% to the account.
- The School operates a “Fees in advance discount scheme” whereby parents can pay a lump sum in advance. Full details available from the Bursar.
- Registration fees are non-refundable and may be change from time to time.
- Deposits are credited at the end of the pupil’s final term at school, against any fees or extras outstanding. Deposits are forfeited if a pupil does not take up a place that has already been accepted, or if the pupil is expelled. Deposits may be varied from time to time. Deposits will be returned either by BACS or cheque.
- Parents’ attention is drawn to the School’s terms and conditions, detailed in the Parent Contract. A copy is available from the School Office.
- All enquiries and correspondence concerning fees should be addressed to the Bursar on 01344 293116 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org