Trips & Visits
Our learning approach is grounded in our vision as a school to provide unforgettable trips and visits. Over the course of their studies, pupils are given the chance to visit museums, cathedrals, areas of outstanding natural beauty, iconic urban and countryside landscapes, castles and many more, as well as experience overnight stays both in the UK and abroad.
During trips, our pupils embrace the opportunity to travel with their friends and experience life away from home under the care of Marist staff.
Day trips include visits to The Shard, Tate Modern and Severn Sisters as well as concerts and theatre productions.
We run residential trips both in the UK and overseas, including:
- Art & Drama trips to New York
- History trips to Ypres and Berlin
- Geography trips to Iceland
- Foreign language visits to France and Spain
- Sports tours to Barbados, Malta, Italy and Spain
- Classics trips to Naples
- Drama trips to Stratford-upon-Avon
- Annual ski trip to Austria.