Education at The Marist is all about ‘living life in all its fullness’ and we believe it is so important to offer all our pupils a rich co-curricular offering to enhance their academic lives and achievements. We delight in providing a host of activities that take them well beyond the traditional classroom.
Extended co-curricular provision
We offer an extended co-curricular provision for pupils throughout the school. We want to provide a rounded education for all our pupils, whether they are book worms, water sports fans, music enthusiasts or artists.
What are the benefits of our extended Co-curricular Provision?
• Developing new hobbies and interests
• Enjoyment and fun with their peer group
• Opportunity for leadership and role modelling for our older pupils
• Taking risks and trying new challenges
• Opportunities to build confidence, teamwork, and leadership skills
What does our provision look like?
• Over 100 clubs run before and after school, as well as at lunchtime
• Co-curricular offerings are seasonal and are reviewed termly, depending on popularity
• Pupils are encouraged to take part in at least two co-curricular sessions a week with at least one being before or after school. Many children decide to do more.
What will we be offering?
Our current Senior co-curricular offerings can be found here and are updated each term based on pupil interest and staffing availability: